This course is supported by an educational grant from Citizens Bank.
Friday, October 6, 2017
9:00am-12:00pm (3 CE hrs*)
Speaker: Ms. Donna Shelby
This course is recommended for dental students.
When school ends, the next chapter begins. If you borrowed federal and/or private student loans, you may be able to combine one or more loans into a single low-interest rate student loan, resulting in the possibility of significant monthly savings. Why refinance?
- Potentially lower monthly loan payments and lower interest rate
- One convenient monthly payment for all student loans, including both federal and private loans
- The option to refinance a variable interest rate into a fixed interest rate loan
- Retain the tax benefits of a student loan
- Loan forgiveness protection in the case of student death or permanent disability
Ms. Donna Shelby is a Vice President with the Student Lending group at Citizens Bank. Donna has an extensive career in education finance having worked in the banking sector, a student loan servicing company, and a state loan guarantee agency. Her current role with Citizens Bank is to work with colleges and universities, as well as the bank’s extensive retail network to help educate students and families on the various financing options available.
Ms. Shelby, (or an immediate family member), has a significant relationship with the following commercial organization whose product(s) she will refer to in this presentation: Citizens Bank.
*This course may not satisfy mandatory NY State continuing dental education requirements.